Terms & Conditions – White Taxi Weddings
• Prices quoted are all inclusive.
• Payment by cheque or by Bank transfer, payable to Mr A G Poole 77-27-01 39762468
• The booking is not confirmed until the £50 non-refundable deposit is paid
• The balance is payable 28 days before the actual wedding date.
• For bookings less than 28 days before the hire, payment in full is required.
• We have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
• We operate a strict non smoking policy in our vehicles.
• Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior or exterior of the vehicle and will be invoiced accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate the vehicle to its pre-hire condition.
• We will make every effort to supply the vehicle requested by the client, however, in certain extreme circumstances the chosen vehicle may not be available due to circumstances out of our control. In these cases we will endeavour to supply the best alternative vehicle available. If no acceptable alternative can be found, compensation will be limited to the full refund of the hire charge. We recommend and advise that the client obtains appropriate wedding insurance for their own protection.
• Whilst we do our utmost to ensure we are punctual, we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
• All cars are valeted prior to the wedding date, but we do not accept any responsibility for changes in the vehicles appearance caused by the weather or terrain during the period of hire, although every effort will be made to present the car in its best possible condition.
• We usually take a few photographs in and around the car on the day, and sometimes use these on social media and our website, unless you indicate otherwise in advance.
• We are fully insured for wedding car hire, including Public Liability cover, but our insurance does not cover customers to drive our vehicles, or for loss or damage to customers possessions or for any other consequential losses, delays or missed events.
• All children travelling in the vehicle must use the correct child car seat until they are either 135 cm in height or 12 years old (which ever they reach first). We are happy to discuss this with you, but it will be your responsibility to provide and fit an appropriate seat.
• By making the booking and accepting our quotation, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
• Copies of our Insurance Cover, NAWCP Membership & Code of Conduct, and Date Protection Statement, are available upon request.
Sometimes, events happen and you might have to cancel. In this event, we operate the following Cancellation scale:
Cancellation up to 6 months prior to wedding date – forfeit deposit only Cancellation from 6 to 3 months prior to wedding date – forfeit deposit + 25% of outstanding balance Cancellation 3 months to 28 days prior to wedding date – forfeit deposit + 50% of outstanding balance Cancellation within 28 days of wedding date – forfeit total booking charge
Wedding insurance should cover these charges for cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances and we strongly recommend that you have this cover!
Copyright © 2019 - White Taxi Weddings - All rights reserved